- We accept various grades and compositions of Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Nickel, Tin, Lead, Titanium, Precious Metals and Specialty Alloys.
- Materials are processed and prepared at our facility and ultimately shipped to smelters and end-consumers around the world.
- We accept items such as Computers, Hard Drives, Circuit Boards, Cell Phones, Mainframes, Servers, Keyboards, Printers, Fax Machines, Copiers, and other electronic devices to be recycled on site.
- Recycling electronics reduces costly waste and landfill usage. After the initial dismantling and shredding, we separate the shredded electronics into streams of glass and metals. These components are then recycled to the terminal market and used as raw material for new products.
- We accept various grades of Steel and Iron.
- Automobiles must be prepared as follows:
Must have a title that matches VIN number
All fluids drained
Air conditioner must be properly evacuated (CFC/HFC)
Gas tanks must be removed from vehicles
Maximum four tires mounted per vehicle
Truck tires by permission only
Mercury switches removed: hood, trunk and ABS
No unshreddables inside vehicles
No wood, trash, dirt, rock, etc. inside automobile
Cannot be driven or pushed into our facility